top of page

Employment-Based Green Cards

There are a range of available options available for individuals seeking to become U.S. permanent residents based on their employment prospects in the United States. Some of these options require employer sponsorship, while others allow applicants to "self-petition" based on the uniqueness and importance of their high-level contributions. Edgecomb Law LLC focuses on self-petitions filed in the National Interest Waiver and EB-1 Extraordinary Ability category, in addition to employer-sponsored EB-1 petitions in the EB-1 category for outstanding researchers. 

bottom of page